Effective date: 01.02.2019
1. The Company processes the personal data in accordance with free expression of the will of any user on the site who desires to read the terms and conditions of the Company's services (hereinafter referred to as the 'User') and to provide the Company with the information about his(her) intentions in relation to the Company's services use.
2. The Company collects, stores and uses the personal data specified at the request and discretion of the User, to the following extent:
a. Full name and/or nickname of the User;
b. Phone number of the User;
c. E-mail address of the User;
d. Name of the User in the computer program “Skype”;
e. Other information about the intention of the User in relation to the Company's services which is considered as relevant.
3. The purpose of the processing of personal data by the Company is to obtain information to the extent that allows to determine in advance the possibility, feasibility, conditions and procedure for the provision of services by the Company to the User.
5. All personal data processed by the Company is stored in a place that excludes free access to them by third parties and is secured by modern protective means.
6. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the websites of third parties to which the User can go using links available on the Site.
7. The User’s personal data is processed without any time limit, in any legal way, in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The User agrees that the Company has the right to transfer personal data to third parties such as courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order. The personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. If any disputes arise between the Company and the User, the compliance with the complaint procedure is mandatory. The complaint response period is 20 business days from the date of receipt of a written complaint. If it is necessary to settle a dispute in a judicial proceeding, it shall be settled in the Arbitration Court at the place of the defendant.
SOFT & SWEET LIMITED
Address: 302, 3F, Dominion Centre, 43-59 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
HKD account: 012-899-1-027276-9
Multi currency account: 012-899-9-217020-3